- Free ground shipping with orders over $99.00 in the continental USA, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. For Alaska and Hawaii, the shipping is a flat fee of $20.00 with orders over $99.00. The order amounts are excluding state or federal taxes and/or any customs or duties.
- After order is shipped, you will receive a tracking code by email to conveniently track the status of the parcel.
- We insure each order during the time of transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, (for example: a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them as evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Mālama Mat™ and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
- Alternatively if Mālama Mat is advised to leave the parcel at unattended premises and no signature is received this also constitutes a transfer of responsibility.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE SHIPPING at any time.
- In order to keep our shipping and handling rates low, we reserve the right to combine shipments, choose the delivery carrier and method of shipping at our own discretion.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store–you can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. We also useGoogle Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising: COMMON LINKS INCLUDE: FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/DO NOT TRACK Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. YOUR RIGHTS If you are an European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts. We might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. DATA RETENTION When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records, unless and until you ask us to delete this information. WooCommerce We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. What we collect and store While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Order information, what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.